Sunday, May 31, 2009

cupcakes for the heart

Don't get me wrong, i love preparing, baking & decorating cupcakes! However,when it is for someone special it is so much better... Over the last few weeks I've made space bugs, eye balls, spider webs & flowers, all for special children. All were requests. Children ask for the funniest things, eyeballs??? What made space bugs space bugs? Blue icing of course!! Unfortunately i didn't take any pictures, but every child that ate one enjoyed it and that was enough.
At the moment i have sore arm from an ice skating slip and the 1st thing i thought of when i worked out that I'd be out of action was that i wouldn't be able to bake cupcakes for a little while. Maybe it will give me some time to think up some new ideas? I am very much looking forward to my next bake...

No comments:

Post a Comment